Re: Finals Predictions

Before the playoffs began, I would have said Utah and Chicago.  Now,
unfortunately, it looks like San Antonio and Chicago.  The Jazz and
Sonics may not get out of the first round, which may make LA's path
easier, but I think Duncan and Robinson will overcome Shaq.  The Pacers
will give the Bulls a challenge, but no one will beat them.

I'll add that, as a Celtics fan, I root against certain teams as much as
I would root for Boston.  It's hard to watch the Bulls keep winning, but
it's a much lesser evil than seeing the Knicks, the Lakers, or any Pat
Rily-coached team go all the way.  I don't even want to consider how
sickening the finals will be if Kobe Bryant is there.

But wouldn't it be great if it was McHale's Minnesota against Bird's
Pacers?