Re: re-Larry Bird's Rocket Comments

Bird definitely made the statement, as someone already pointed out.  It
was in reaction to a sign someone held up after we won the title that
year.  The sign said "Moses eats shit".  Larry smiled when he saw it and
said "Moses does eat shit".  Larry didn't start anything, for it was
Moses who said he could pick any 4 guys off the playground and the 5 of
them could beat the C's.  That is why the fan created the sign in the
first place.  Larry acknowledged it.

Dan, I know you love to hate Larry but he was talking about *Moses*
Malone, not *Karl* Malone!

Cecil