re-Larry Bird's Rocket Comments

If in fact Bird did make the statement it's not surprising. He has been
mouthy and arrogant at times throught the years. He always had an itch to
scratch, must go back to his childhood and college years. We'll see how
testy he gets in the next round. As far as Malone's remark, he better
concentrate more on round ball or he'll be watching Larry.