Geiger

This may seem like a petty thing, but what I read in the paper today
convinces me that we don't want Matt Geiger.  It is reported that Geiger
left his team during halftime of Game 1 and went to the Crown Club (a
private restaurant and a good place to have a drink).  The club policy
is for the injured player to be in the locker room or on the bench.
Some folks in the Crown Club reported Geiger.

It seems to me that there is some sort of attitude problem among many of
the players today.  They simply do not put the team ahead of their own
personal desires.  It seems to me that if Geiger can't follow a simple
rule like that, he can't play for Pitnio.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net