A lot of money....

According to www.onhoops.com, here is a complete list of everyone in the
NBA making more than $10 million per year.
M Jordan - $33.1 mill
P Ewing - $20.5 mill
H Grant - $14.3 mill
Shaq -  $12.9 mill
D Robinson - $12.4 mill
J Howard -  $11.3 mill
A Mourning - $11.3 mill
H Olajuwon - $11.2 mill
G Payton -  $10.5 mill
Is there anyone, aside from Garnett, who will join the club next year?
I fail to see how this adds up to $20 million per for Antoine.  $15
million puts him 4th behind MJ, Garnett, and Ewing.  MJ retires and he's
3rd.  How can he demand more than that?  Do any teams really have $15
million in cap space (other than if Chicago dumps their whole team)?
Without getting into Antoine's merits as a player, I think $20 million
is above market value.  So far only MJ ('nuff said), Ewing (thank you
for all those years of hard work) and Garnett (way, way, way more than
anyone else would have paid) have been given that much.
Jim