Walker's improvement

For those who wonder if Walker will ever improve, I think there is
evidence that he has. Over the last 20 games of the season, his shooting
stats were:
  2pt FG: 160/342, or 47%
  3pt FG: 29/71, or 41%
This was after Kenny Anderson stopped playing significantly for the most part
so that is not the reason either. As I mentioned earlier, his shooting for the
season is quite similar to that of Shawn Kemp, who Cleveland was happy to pay
$100+ million to.

And I really think that when Antoine signs that contract, that is when Pitino
is truly going to get on his case about all the aspects of his game that we
complain about.

Alex