Re: A lot of money....

James,

Great post.  This list illustrates Walker's true worth.  Just because
Minnesota was foolish enough to pay Garnett 20-something million a year
doesn't mean we should pay Walker that much.  I say we should shoot for
between 10-15 million for Walker.  James makes a great point in that other
teams won't have the money to sign him, either.  Except maybe Chicago if
they lose Jordan and Pippen and decide Walker is worth signing. Let's not
sell out the team's future to pay Walker.  We need to keep Mercer, too.
He's jsut as important to our future as is Walker.