Re: no ostertag

I would definitely agree with Theresa and Michael about not
wanting to get Ostertag as a Celtic.  Having lived in Utah
and Idaho during Ostertag's time as a member of the Jazz, he has done
nothing but frustrate all the Jazz fans that I know.  I'm not a Jazz
fan, but they are on television a lot more than the Celtics out here,
and I get really disgusted with Ostertag and his apparent lack of
effort.  I have never seen a big man miss so many point-blank layups
and dunks.  His hands are suspect and I don't think he could survive
in Pitino's running style.  He has no work ethic that I can see.
Please don't trade for Ostertag.  He is not what the Celtics need.
Now or in the future.

Go Celtics!!

Ryan from Idaho