No Subject

Hi:

I don’t know if you gentlemen and gentlewomen notice, but those
rotisserie geeks on the Redsox list and jock-sniffers on the Patriots
list tend to post at least twice as frequently as we do.

I think we need to get busy.  Can't anyone other than myself post
something asinine or controversial to heat things up?

Cheers,

JoeHironaka

P.S.  I'm game if someone wants to start a "Show 'Toine the Money vs.
Wait 'til Next Year" poll. I think everyone on the list should
participate.

****