underclassmen

List,
	CNNSI is reporting that Nazr Mohammed is seriously considering
going pro and that his close friend Antoine Walker is advising him to go
while his family and Coach Smith are advising him to stay.  Looks like he
is going.

	Antawn Jamison and Vince Carter are supposed to announce their
decisions tomorrow.  Honestly, we all know the best big man is Raef
Lafrentz, but unless we get a top 3 pick, we will not have a shot to get
him.  Maybe we'll get lucky in the lottery.  I still believe that despite
his lack of foot speed, Doleac will be a reliable inside scorer and
rebounder in the NBA. Isn't that what we're looking for?  I figure we sign
a quicker, more athletic power forward such as Ratliff of Austin amd play
Doleac at center to anchor the team.  Unless we can get Lafrentz, who I
know Pitino loves.