RE:

>I think we need to get busy.  Can't anyone other than myself post
>something asinine or controversial to heat things up?

Hope this fits the asinine bill...

I recently had to go into Boston for work for a day.  This meant
that I took the commuter rail to North Station.  As I walked out of
the station I passed in front of the old Garden.  The front of it
has been demolished giving a clear view into what's left of the
arena.

I stopped walking and stared into the old building.  I could see
where Johnny Most sat "high above courtside".  I could see where
I sat (directly across from Johnny) and watched the Bird/McHale
85-86 Celtics demolish the Dr. J/Moses Malone/Charles Barkley 76's.
I was very sad.  I fear that the Celtics Lepprecaun died with
Johnny Most and the move to the new Fleets Enema Center was the
final nail in the coffin.

To paraphrase one list member, you're NOT in bean town anymore,
you're in a soulless generic cement shell that could be anywhere
in the USA.  What's next, cheerleaders, dancers?

Charles