Re: future plans

----------
> From: Elgin W Booth <ewbooth@hopper.unh.edu>
> To: celtics@igtc.com
> Subject: future plans

> Also, the Celtics have the 1st pick in the second round (from Denver,
> Eric Williams deal).  They should be able to get a decent player here who
> may slip down.  They might be able to get a backup shooting guard or
small
> forward like Jeff Shephard

I still dont understand why people think Jeff Shepard will be around in the
start of the draft's second round, he is an excellent player, who I think
will be picked in the first 20. Anyway, i hope he is still there for us on
the 1st pick of 2nd round, if he is, I  think he will be the biggest steal
of
the draft, but i doubt a lot he will be still around by then.
But the idea of staying with the 8-11 pick is good if we can draft Doleac,
if not, well lets trade the pick.

Alejandro