Re: Final: Predictions of W/L

At 09:28 4/21/98 , Theresa Lee wrote:
Congratulations go to Peter Toner, Jeremy Warren, Ken Kukobo and Danny Lim for correctly predicting 36 wins.  Shame on the rest of us for not predicting at least a 36 win season.

>>Mike King 23<<
Let me state that I am ecstatic that I was SOOOOOO wrong in my predictions!!  I gotta admit I low balled my pick and thought we might pull out 5 more wins for a total of 28!!! All i can say I had a ball and it was great to look forward to Celtic game nights once again after the debacle of the past few years especially last years train wreck.!! You people here also added spice or Pizazz if you will to the beginning of our return to our rightful place as the best organization in basketball. Well enough schmaltz from this writer. Thanks listers as we now anticipate the draft and offseason wheeling and dealings!! Later.Mike