Re: Final: Predictions of W/L

	Thank you, thank you. I humbly accept all congratulations and tributes. :)

	All gloating aside, it's been a very satisfying season. Much more so than
my rather pessimisticly made initial prediction would suggest. To actually
be in the thick of it at 31-28 was more than I would have anticipated.
Rather pessimistic? Well, I was considering the fact that we had won 35
with Wilkins and around that number with Radja.

	Bill did a phenomenal job with the summaries. It was an absolute
joy to read. The dedication and consistency applied is noted with awe.
Thanks.

	Boy, next season will be something wouldn't it? - Danny