Future Celtic?

This from last nights game recap.  Sounds like Rick would like to make a
deal.

Also this free throw disparity if not already is becoming a huge issue.  It
could be argued this game was lost in huge advantage the Cavs had by
getting to the line more than 20 times more.

"Derek Anderson has always been one of my favorite ball players," Pitino
said. "I absolutely loved coaching him every day. He has such great
charisma, great style. He goes to the basket with his life on the line.

"I'm not recruiting him right now, although I'd love to see him in a
Celtics uniform."

Anderson and Pitino embraced at halfcourt after the final buzzer.

"He just told me he was proud of me," Anderson said. "And I said,
'Thanks.'"

Anderson made 4 of 5 from the field, 7 of 8 from the line and had five
assists.

Curious none the less.