Not Ding-Dong-Day!

>We need a back-up SF, how about resigning Day, and maybe bench McCarty to
>put day in the starting line-up?

I hope you are kidding.  The only possible reason I would like to see the
Celtics sign Day would be to see Pitino run his sorry little butt into the
ground for a couple of practices, then show him the door.

There have been several players the C's have signed over the years that were
never Celtic material.  Day is right up there at the top of the list.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu