Re: 3rd in East

In fact I think the Celts will be third in the atlantic next season, but
not behing Miami and NY, but behind Miami and Washington, because I think
the Wizz will find the way to win next season, thats if they keep
Strikland, Howard and Webber. NY will end 5th behind New Jersey, they will
be a year older and I dont think Ewing will play as good as he is again.
With all this, we can be 6th in the east:

1-Chicago (Jordan, Pippen???)
2- Miami
3- Indiana
4- Atlanta