RE: RP on Barros

On Sat, 11 Apr 1998, John Lyell wrote:

> I agree Fisher, Nash & Eisley are definitely better at the point position.

I agree as well. Is there any possible way we could get Steve Nash next
year??? He is one of the most underrated players in the NBA, in my
opinion, and gets no PT in Phoenix. It would also allow Dana to move to
the backup 2 spot. Will Nash be a free agent this year or does he have one
of those 3 year rookie contracts? I can't remember whether he was picked
in the 1st or 2nd round.

Evan