OUTLAW

With all of the fuss over available free agents, why hasn't anyone
mentioned Charles Outlaw?  I believe he's free again this summer (having
signed a 1 yr, $1M exception contract with Orlando) and that Orlando is
limited to the 20% (or is it 30%) raise.  I still don't understand why
the C's didn't go after Outlaw instead of Massenburg.  Come to think of
it, apart from peripheral athletic abilities (e.g., vertical leap) I'm
not sure what McDyess gives you that Outlaw doesn't.

Michael Gooen