Re: McDyess

There are no top rate centers available for us to sign.  Therefore, add
the other piece of the puzzle with a shot blocking, dunking, cat quick,
aggressive rebounder, and in your face defensive power forward like Big
Mack.  Big Mack at the power forward and Antoine at the small forward
would make Knight or Declerq  super players because the focus would not
be on the center position. Therefore, I can see these guys maybe
averaging ten points and ten rebounds a game.

1.  Anderson   6 "1"
2.  Mercer	       6 "7"
3.  Walker	       6 "9"
4.  MyDyess    6 "10"

>Denver traded McDyess because he wanted $100 million to stay with
>them. He may not get quite that much but he'll get well above what
>we are offering Geiger ($7M/year). The Celtics are not going to be
>able to even bid for him unless they can somehow clear up major salary
>
>cap room, and even if they do, it'll mean not signing a center.
>It's not worth it.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]