Rashard Lewis...

I been seeing clips of this kid, Rashard Lewis, and I guess everybody would want to have him in his team.  He's 6'10 and has a reach of a 7 footer (he is a Garnett type of a player).  He is a terrific inside player but he can also step out and shoot the 3 ball.  He averages a little over 40% behind the arc.  Pure talent and skills and has great upside.  He is undecided to go to college and has been thinkin the big time already.  A great shotblocker coz he's so good in timing of the release of the ball off the opponent according to scouts.

Hope this will give anyone who still hasn't heard the kid, Rashard Lewis.