Re: Rashard Lewis...

Yeah, he's quite a talent. I have seen him play quite a bit this year down here in Houston.

I think he may need a little seasoning before going to the pros, maybe a year in college. He was going to go to the University of Houston, but when they fired Alvin Brooks, he marked them off his list.

He said in an interview recently that he would turn pro if he would be guaranteed a top 15 pick. I think that with this year's draft, he may well get that guarantee. So, even though he oughta play a year or 2 of college ball in my opinion, look for him to be in the NBA next season.

I been seeing clips of this kid, Rashard Lewis, and I guess everybody would want to have him in his team.  He's 6'10 and has a reach of a 7 footer (he is a Garnett type of a player).  He is a terrific inside player but he can also step out and shoot the 3 ball.  He averages a little over 40% behind the arc.  Pure talent and skills and has great upside.  He is undecided to go to college and has been thinkin the big time already.  A great shotblocker coz he's so good in timing of the release of the ball off the opponent according to scouts.

Hope this will give anyone who still hasn't heard the kid, Rashard Lewis.