Re: point guards, shammgod?

I think we all have a hangover from last season, back when the Celtics had
too many guards. They've jettisoned most at this point and only have
Anderson, Edney, Barros, Mercer and Minor. They do need frontcourt help,
but not at the expense of the entire backcourt.  How do the Celtics get a
better point back up and keep the 3-pt shooter that every team needs?

Anderson: keeper, and remember, he can shoot the 3 if needed.
Edney: loose only if he can be replaced by a better back up point.
Barros: keep b/c he shoots the 3 and at this point, knows the system and
plays D. He can back the 1 or 2 position so he's valauble.
Mercer: keeper, must learn to shoot the 3, but maintain the dying art of
the short range jumper.
Minor: same as Edney...loose only if there is a backup point or two that is
better. If you go for the point, then you don't need Edney, but then there
is no 2 back up except Dana.... maybe that's ok since Mercer doesn't shoot
the 3.

Man, it gets complicated!!! That's why they pay RP the really big bucks. I
heard Penny Hardaway will be available ; ~ )

Theresa