point guards, shammgod?

It's a bit early to be calling Shammgod a better floor leader than Barros.
This guy's only played 61 minutes this entire season so he hasn't proven
anything yet.

As for trading Barros, it would be to get more frontcourt help or as a pure
salary cap move. We need a starting center and forward more than we need
a backup point, even if he does serve a purpose. Of course, if we could get
rid of Minor and Ellison's contracts instead, that'd be much better.

Alex