RE: Why Dana?

If anyone has watched this team this year and says it ain't broke I had to
question their logic.  Even though we won some more games we still have a
long way to go.  We have no low post D, no consistent 3 point threat, and
although the D is tough, we still give up a lot of easy hoops and got
pounded by Miami a couple of times.

We are getting close but still have a way to go.

:

> (Document link not converted)
>
> All I got to say is,
> If ain't broke, don't fix it.
>
> Ritesh Ramani
>

> >Though Dana is making alot of money, I don't think we should trade him
> >unless we get something of value for him.  As a Celtic fan, I could
>care
> >less about whether we trade one of our players to a team that can use
>him
> or
> >not.
> After making the Billups and Brown trade, Kenny has experienced knee
> problems.  Though all reports have indicated that this is not a serious
> injury, anything which will limit his mobility is cause for concern in my
> book.  I know I am not the only person who is really scared that he may
not
> return to his previous level, but nobody wants to say it.
> Dana, has no more defensive liabilities that does Kenny, but we have been
> so
> happy with his addition to the team that we've overlooked some decent
> minutes from Barros, and to a lesser degree, Edney.  Unless we can get
Mike
> Bibby in the draft, I wouldn't unload Barros so quickly, and even if we
> were
> in a position to snare Bibby, should we when consensus seems to be that
we
> should go for the beef?  I think that would make for an interesting
> decision
> for RP and CW.
> Cecil

Sacramento.