Re: who is your Celtic 97-98 MVP?

Colin Hall wrote:

>  Walker is of course our best player and team MVP otherwise... I vote
> Andrew D!!!! I hated this guy at the begining of the year.   By
> mid-season I was yelling I LOVE DREW!!! Who is everyone elses MVP?

I agree with Dorine and others who said Anderson, IF he had been there
all season.  However, realistically, and leaving aside all opinions
about personality, Walker is unquestionably the MVP.  Without him, this
is another 15-win season.
--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI

Are you connected with women's college volleyball? Visit
this site for a look at a talented potential recruit:
        http://www.netcom.com/~mdynon/Diane1.html