Re: Why Dana?

(Document link not converted)

All I got to say is,
If ain't broke, don't fix it.

Ritesh Ramani

>Though Dana is making alot of money, I don't think we should trade him
>unless we get something of value for him.  As a Celtic fan, I could >care
>less about whether we trade one of our players to a team that can use >him
or
>not.
After making the Billups and Brown trade, Kenny has experienced knee
problems.  Though all reports have indicated that this is not a serious
injury, anything which will limit his mobility is cause for concern in my
book.  I know I am not the only person who is really scared that he may not
return to his previous level, but nobody wants to say it.
Dana, has no more defensive liabilities that does Kenny, but we have been
so
happy with his addition to the team that we've overlooked some decent
minutes from Barros, and to a lesser degree, Edney.  Unless we can get Mike
Bibby in the draft, I wouldn't unload Barros so quickly, and even if we
were
in a position to snare Bibby, should we when consensus seems to be that we
should go for the beef?  I think that would make for an interesting
decision
for RP and CW.
Cecil