Re: Mailing the Celts

Dorine Pratt wrote:
As far as I know the Celtics still don't have email.  I don't know why not,
they're really behind the times.  Someone had thought, last year, that they
would soon, but have not seen any sign of it.
If the Celts had e-mail, they would be bombarded by every fan who has a trade idea, salary cap insight, and complaint about the price of beer.  It would be like talk radio without an "off" switch.  It would be like this list.  I can't see why they would want that aggravation.
--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI

Are you connected with women's college volleyball? Visit
this site for a look at a talented potential recruit:
        http://www.netcom.com/~mdynon/Diane1.html