Re: Curious, how many?

Theresa Lee wrote:

> I've always been curious....how many of us actually see the games?

I'm fortunate that I receive both UPN38 and FoxNE, so I watch every game.  And
the VCR is the greatest invention in the history of b-ball fandom.  Since I
bought my first VCR in the mid 1980s, I've missed only 4 or 5 games, and that
was because of setting the timer incorrectly or power problems.
--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI

Are you connected with women's college volleyball? Visit
this site for a look at a talented potential recruit:
        http://www.netcom.com/~mdynon/Diane1.html