who is your Celtic 97-98 MVP? -Reply

>>> "Colin Hall" <colin@inet-direct.com> 04/06/98 11:59am >>>
Walker is of course our best player and team MVP otherwise...I vote
Andrew D!!!!  I hated this guy at the begining of the year.   By mid-season
I was yelling I LOVE DREW!!!  Who is everyone elses MVP?<<<<<<<<<

[sarcastically]  How about Roy Rogers?  He was given virtually no
opportunity to contribute after being acquired from Vancouver, but what
an effect he theoretically could have had improving the interior defense!

[non-sarcastic]  Walker is the obvious choice, and Mercer is the rookie
MVP, but otherwise, DeClerq has probably had the best year of all the
rest.  I second Colin's nomination.

Ryan