Re: Why Dana?

>    From an infrequent poster...
>    We're paying through the nose for Barros, and if Anderson is
healthy, we
>still have one of the best packup point guards going.  Thus, don't let
him go
>unless we get something really special for him.  Anyone know the name
Vinny
>Johnson?

*  Good point re: VJ

>     34 wins?  I predicted 33.  I was wrong.  Bummer.

* I predicted 35 wins coz of sheer hard work....and 5-10 wins due to
luck....I didnt foresee though 5-10 losses due to bad luck or mediocre
play (Denver, GS, Sac, Dallas, Philly and some others). So there, 35 to
40 wins still and who knows, the C's might get win 41 and sneak into the
playoffs.  *shrug*