Re: Big Nasty

I don't want to put too many words in Bentz's mouth, because his message
wasn't specific why, but his concern may be due to Corliss playing big
being in a contract year.  This premise is a real Catch-22, as all FA's are
in a contract year, but it is a reference used before with others (like Ike
Austin).  Other than his PPG average, what numbers as being good are you
talking about.  I am sure RP will and can analyze Corliss for his real
worth, having played college ball in the same area.

I have seen Corliss play numerous times (maybe 10), and before this season
(I have seen him once this year), and he looked like a bored dog on the
court at times.  He can score some points, but he has absolutely no outside
shot, taking only 7 3pter's and making none all year, is a very weak
rebounder, mediocre free throw shooter, I have yet to see him play tough
defensive on anyone, and he can be a head case. He is considered in
Sacramento a player without a position.  The true definition of a
"tweener". I have heard him called on Sacramento radio, the Big Pasty,
instead of Nasty.  My gut is to stay away, but again I would defer to RP
and CW on their assessment if they think he can play Pitino ball.

Not only did Duncan and Robinson graze without Mourning in the game last
night, but Perdue played like a stud as well, giving the Heat even more
grief.  The Triple Towers. With his shoes on Lohaus could give them 4 7
footers, the Quad's.

Greg