Re: Mashburn

Here again some scouting reports refer to Mash as a classic tweener.  He
can't and won't bang inside, and with his FG average, he is a career near
40% shooter.  He has proven to most he is not a great shooter.  Regarding
defense, puhlease.

As I noted on Corliss, unless the braintrust, him being a Kentucky boy and
all, think otherwise, I am on the side of staying away from this classic
tweener, underachiever.  At least Corliss can shoot well at near 50% for
his career close in.