Big Nasty

Hey Bentz. Why is this a waste? Have you seen Corliss play this year at all?
He's having a great season. I knew he struggled in the past years, but now
he has really improved and I wouldn't mind having him here. He's not a scrub
by no means. His game is coming along and his numbers this year are pretty
good. Anyways, I'd like to know what everybody else thinks of Corliss.
You're in BeanTown now baby, BeanTown!!

-Ed "Bird33"