Mashburn

Ryan Falcone writes:
>Just what this team needs:  another 'tweener forward who's more
>comfortable 20 feet from the basket shooting jump shots than playing /
>defending inside.  Shouldn't obtaining a rebounder be a higher priority
>than the reunification of Pitino's Kentucky squads (excluding Mercer and
>Walker, of course)?

Not sure why you're calling Mashburn a "tweener forward." I thought that
implied a player that doesn't have the size to be a power forward or the
skills to be a small forward, i.e. a power forward in a small forward body.
This doesn't fit Mashburn.

I agree that our primary needs are inside but that'll most likely come at the
center spot, not through a small forward.

Alex