The Sporting News

It's a Friday, not much C's news out there, Vin Baker is probably a
non-Celtic for the rest of his career, so I went searching for any news I
could find.

Here's what I found:  Did you know that if you visit the Sporting News Web
Page, you can customize you own Sporting News Web Page?  I did so this
morning (With the C's of course!), and I got a Peter May article on Red's
birthday bash that has never shown up in the sorry Globe coverage.

Check it out.  Sportingnews.com

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu