RE: http://www.onhoops.com/articles/Sep97/celtics99.html

To me it looks like everyone made out very well.
Seattle gets an all-star power forward to replace a disgruntled all-star
power forward.  Baker isn't quite as fast as Kemp, but he does give them
the rebounding and a little more offensive skills than Kemp did.

Milwaukee needed a point guard, and got a n all-star.  Moreover, if Tyrone
Hill continues to recover his form like he was at the end of last year,
they make up for Bakers rebounding and get better defense.

Cleveland is in great shape.  Kemp might not have fit in last years
system, but you've got to remember that the majority of last years team is
gone.  They no longer have slow down bruisers Phils and Mills.  Instead
they have speedsters Sura, Anderson, and Knight stepping into key rolls.
On top of this, Ilgauskas could give them a real mobile center with size.
Add to this the fact that Kemp may be happy much closer to his home in
Indiana (and at lease being back in the midwest), Cleveland should make
him happier by having the room to redo his contract, and Cleveland will
still be a major player in the free agent market.  Next year they may be
able to add a Pippen, Hardaway, Stackhouse, or Smith and be tue
contenders.  Remember, Fratello is not a slow down only coach.  He slowed
things down because he had no speed at the 2/3/4 and no center to speak
of.  Back when he was with Atlanta and pushing Boston to seven games, they
were anything but slow.  He now has the horses to run big time, and I'm
betting they light it up...

Prediction, Cleveland finishes at least 10 games ahead of Boston.
Seatle finishes at least 15 games ahead of Boston.
Milwaukee finishes at least 7 games ahead   of Boston.

Adam