Cavs

I think the Cavs made a stab at the last playoff spot.  With Douglass
playing 20 minutes and the rookie from Stanford learning; with Anderson
learning and Sura able to play two or three, with Kemp, Ferry (is he
there?) and the big European, I think they can develop; likewise, the
Bucks and Sonics.  A good trade all around.

I hope we can now cool the adulation of and hopes for Vin Baker and
root for our guys to develop.  Here's to a 1-0 start.

Gene  (ready for camp, but those wind sprints are killing me)