Dallas-Orlando Trade

HI guys...sorry but I am testing this web based email.

Anyways..
I was reading the article on the Dal-Orl trade and do you think that Dallas is now playoff contenders? It seems like Dennis Scott is like the final piece in their puzzle to achieve the final spot in the playoffs.
Imagine a line up:
C: Shawn Bradley
PF: A.C. Green
SF: Dennis Scott
SG: Michael Finley
PG: Erick Strickland
6th man: Hubert Davis

On paper it looks strong 2-4 but 1 and 5 seems to be a question mark.
It might just be a cap trade since Dennis Scott is in his final year. I wonder where he'll end up...(LA w/Shaq??)

regards,
Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu
r-ramani@usa.net