Trades

Hello Everyone-
	I think I have a different view on all these trades that we have been
discusing.  I say we keep Walker, Billups, Mercer, Knight, and Mills.
This leaves us with no one worth trading.  Therefore I suggest we don't
make any trades.  Obviously if there was a good offer for Mills I would
be tempted, but I like this nucleus.  We will eventually get Vinny B.
and that will be right when we need him.  We are probably not going to
win the Championship this year, but in a few years we have a great
shot.  I've really been impressed with Pitino so far.  I trust the moves
he makes.  I was not a "draft Ron Mercer" supporter, but if Pitino
thinks he can do the job, I believe him.  We've got some exciting years
to come, lets not screw it up by trading Billups for DENNIS SCOTT.

						Erik Estes
					  CELTIC PRIDE FOREVER!!