Re: Wallace

I don't know if they were unhappy with him as much as he was their only
tradeable commodity that wasn't a vital part of their rotation. I wouldn't
take Thomas, Jones, or McCarty for a #1, would you?

On that note, I think we should all resign ourselves to the fact that Out-
Of-Service isn't going anywhere unless: A) he gets waived or B) we get
someone of equal wretchedness in return. Since I can't think of too many
players out there who are really bad, always hurt, make a lot of money AND
are signed long term, we are stuck with him one way or another (I
suppose you could say Coleman, but at least he has some resemblance of
talent when he decides to get his considerable ass into uniform). I'm
usually against cutting a player and eating his salary, but in this case
maybe that's the best option. The same goes for Minor. I wouldn't mind
keeping Brown and Barros around, at least those two can make some sort of
contributions on the court.

There's just no way the Knicks would take Ellison, regardless of how much
the C's begged and pleaded.

- -Jeremy Ryan

P.S.- NBA.com says that Todd Day signed with AEK of Greece.