Corrections

You have already caught my mistake by putting the Wolves in the
Midwest where they belong and adding the Cavs into the Central.
But I also erred greatly in my song tag.  It should be: "When the autumn
leaves turn from green to flame, one hasn't got time for the waiting
game."  My apologies to all true music lovers.

And, the trade being mentioned of Billups for any of the second rate
Orlandians is really stupid.  We have so far backed away from the
obviously stupid trade possibilities.

Cheers,  Gene