Is Everybody Nuts?

I am amazed at how credulous everybody is!  This is the stupidest rumor yet.
 Yeah.  We're going to trade our point guard of the future, the third pick in
the draft overall, for  a journeyman veteran and a slow, fat, no defense
nutjob who can't stay off the police blotter, just to get rid of some dead
wood.  If im not mistaken, this is proposed by the same maniac who earlier
suggested the three team trade that would bring McDyess for pervis ellison,
and earlier than that saw Walker on the block for some garbage.  This is
flame bait!  how can you be taking it seriously?