Re: Antoine Walker

- ----------
> From: Mike Allen
>
> Sorry to burst your bubble but, there is absolutely no way that Duncan is
going to be traded to us.  The chances of him coming via free agency is a
possibility if he doesn't like being the No. 2 big man with the Spurs and
if we can cough up enough cash for the greatest college centre to ever
> play.

 Mike, I have to agree with you that chances are slim to none we will ever
see Duncan on the Celtics, but how many people expected Shaq to become a
Laker ?

As for Duncan being the best college center ever you must have not seen
very many.  Duncan couldn't even take his team deep into the tournament.
He was a very good center whom I would love to have, but he doesn't compare
to guys like Walton (still the most dominant high school & college center I
have seen), Alcindor, Elvin Hayes, Ewing, etc.