Duncan (was Re: Antoine Walker)

Mike wrote:

: Sorry to burst your bubble but, there is absolutely no way that Duncan is
: going to be traded to us.  The chances of him coming via free agency is a
: possibility if he doesn't like being the No. 2 big man with the Spurs and
: if we can cough up enough cash for the greatest college centre to ever
: play.

Sorry?  Are you sure you're not just getting caught up in the Duncan
hype-machine?  I don't follow the college game closely, so I'm unaware of
the historical stats, but was he really a greater college center than
Jabbar?  Ewing?  Olajuwon?  Robinson? (and that's just in our generation).

Anyone care to provide numbers?

- - Rob