Re: Antoine Walker

Sorry to burst your bubble but, there is absolutely no way that Duncan is
going to be traded to us.  The chances of him coming via free agency is a
possibility if he doesn't like being the No. 2 big man with the Spurs and
if we can cough up enough cash for the greatest college centre to ever
play.

- -Mike

> From: Lance Gee <FrannieG@classic.msn.com>
> To: Celtics digest <celtics@igtc.COM>
> Subject: Antoine Walker
> Date: Sunday, September 07, 1997 8:48 PM
>
> Trading Antoine Walker would be a huge mistake.  This guy has the
potential to
> be an all-star.  Plus he will really  thrive under coach Pitino.
Together