WALKER

I've been wondering the same thing.  Where did all this trade Walker
stuff come from?  Someone hinted he might have a bad attitude or
something?  He was a rookie last season, with a coach who used him
anywhere he was needed.  We all know he's cocky, but he's a kid.  I
think if he were traded now we'd all be crying in a year or two.  Let's
at least give him one year with Pitino and the new guys and see what he
can do.  This team is pretty much starting over from scratch.  Since
most of them are very young, they should be able to build some good
chemistry and grow up in the game together.  True, we might need some
pieces to go with them down the road a bit, but let's give them a
chance.  That's what you've all been telling me because I was sad at
losing some players I liked.
Dorine