Re: McDyess

I have never witnessed Antonio McDyess having an attitude to embarrassed
himself, coach, or team.  However, he has an attitude when he is on the
basketball court to block shots, dunk balls, play unselfish, and  play
defense.  Rick Pitino would love to have Antonio on this team, because
Rick knows from first hand experience how dominating he is from playing
against Antonio when  he was at Alabama.  Antonio McDyess would put us on
a whole new level of being able to press, rebound, and release the outlet
pass.  Antonio as the ability to press on the point as well as block
shots at the 5 spot on the press.
        McDyess is not going to come cheap.  I think if we trade for him
this year and he does the job, pay him the money, because the salaries
are going to continue to climb until the league steps in and set the
salaries to some type of standard.  Therefore, until that happens  the
salaries will continue to climb and the teams that can manipulate the
system will win the N.B.A. Championship on a yearly basis.
       I hear people complaining that the salaries are sending ticket
prizes sky high and the league will have to turn to pay - per- view  in
order to help off set  these salaries.  I think that is going to happen
regardless, because I can remember when ABC had  great fights on every
Saturday of the top boxers in the nation.  However, the top fights are on
Pay - per -view.  Even some of the  top college football and basketball
games are on pay - per - view.  The Olympics went pay -per view and the
Super Bowl will be next. The only item that could be missing would be pro
basketball and is probably next, because it has gotten so huge around the
world. I hope it does not happen.  However, I want be shocked.

Greg