Re: the sporting news article

I can't see Allen & Baker for Billups & Walker, this move would be useless.
 It has been repeatedly stressed by Pitino that Walker is the Celt's
building
building block.  He has a very versatile and hard working game and is
definete future all-star.  Why give up Billups?  He was the best point
guard in the draft and by attaining Allen the Celt's are acquiring someone
who's gonna want/be worth big money when he's a free agent in 2 years.  I
don't see the Celt's making any moves with Mercer & Billups and definetly
not Walker.  However, they will most likely acquire Baker after this year
when he's a free agent.  My guess, a 1-3 million one year deal, with
promises of huge money if the Celt's achieve.

- -Mike