<<  I
 feel there is only two coaches in the league.  Pat Riley and Rick Pitino. >>
  Gee, isn't there some guy named Hilkens or Wilkens or something who has won
more games than any other coach in NBA history?  And since the Celtics
haven't yet played a game, is it fair to say that Pitino is one of the only
two coaches in the league?  And as for zenmeister Jackson, yes he has a great
team and the best player ever, but his teams hve exceeded even reasonable
expectations, likemost wins in a season.  ML Carr could win a division title
with the Bulls, but 72 games?
   For what it's worth, put my name on the "Dee will have a good year" side
of that particular debate.  He's fast, usually enthusiastic, exciting and
eager.  Yeah, he's a  shooting guard in a point guard's body, but I seem to
recall someone named Vinnie Johnson...
   Is the formal contest to guess number of wins open yet?  I want to hedge
my bets until close to season opening, but would guess 38 if Ihad to pick
now.
   Meanwhile, we do have the Quad Cities Open coming up...